ZAY STRATEGY CONSULTING SERVICES JOINT STOCK COMPANY
PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION NOTICE FOR CONTACT FORM ON THE ZAY STRATEGY WEBSITE
ZAY Strateji Public Affairs Consultancy. (the “Company”) collects and processes your personal data, which you share by filling out the contact forms on the website at http://zay.com.tr. The Company is considered the “Data Controller” for the personal data it processes in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform (“Law”) and attaches importance to the security of the collected personal data.
According to Article 3 of the Law, any information related to an identifiable real person is considered personal data. Please refrain from sharing more personal data than necessary for your request in the contact form.
If you enter personal data belonging to another individual in the contact forms without their consent, it is accepted by the Company that you have informed the relevant data owners in the sense of Article 10 of the Law and obtained the necessary legal grounds for sharing in the sense of Article 5 of the Law.
The Company collects the following personal data in the contact forms:
- Name, surname
- Email address
- Subject of the message
- Information provided in the message written in the contact form.
- IP address and date/time of form submission
The Company collects the personal data contained in the filled-out contact forms through the following methods:
- Personal data included in the information obtained from the contact forms on the Company’s website are collected through automated methods.
- The collected personal data is kept in physical files, Company servers, and backups.
The Company processes the personal data contained in the filled-out contact forms for the following purposes:
- Conducting communication activities
- Conducting business activities/control
- Conducting sales processes of goods/services
- Conducting post-sales support services
- Managing customer relationships
- Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction
- Following up on requests/complaints
The Company processes the personal data collected in the contact forms based on the following legal grounds:
The Company collects your personal data in the contact forms based on your “explicit consent.” In this regard, by clicking the “Send” button on the contact form on the website, you consent to collect and process your personal data within the framework of this information notice.
The Company may share the personal data collected in the contact forms with the following persons located domestically and abroad for the purposes stated above:
- Relevant employees
- Group Companies
- Authorized public institutions and organizations.
As the data subject, you have the right to apply to the Company as the data controller regarding the rights listed below:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed.
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed.
- Learning the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose.
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, whether domestically or abroad
- Requesting the rectification of your personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
- Requesting the erasure or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring their processing cease to exist, despite being processed in accordance with the Law, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- Requesting the compensation of damages in case you incur damages due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, in writing and with a wet signature, to our company address “Gümüşsuyu Mah. İnönü Cad. No: 45/3 Beyoğlu / Istanbul” by hand to ZAY Strategy Consultancy Management, send it via a notary public, send it to email@example.com with secure electronic signature/mobile signature or firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.